Thursday, November 13, 2008
No Technology
I survived 24 hours without any technology. It was one of the toughest things i have done. It seemed like a detox for people addicted to technology. From this experiences I can see how much I rely on technology in my life and how it was life so much easier. Since i started at night it was that hard to not use technology. I finished a book i was reading then went to bed. When I woke up It was hard not to use the computer to check my facebook. Also what was hard was not watching TV. The TV is something i use to relax. I get my news from the Internet and without it I felt like I was in a box trapt from the outside world. One of the positive things that i was able to do was to get my homework done. Also what i was able to do was find time to go to the gym. It was hard not talking to my friends because I communicate with my phone so eating lunch was kinda lonely. This experience made me realize that the is good things as well as bad thing to technology. I seem to get sucked into the Internet where i will waste an hour just surfing the web. Overall I found this technology detox interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment